Materi Asking and giving opinion pertemuan 1 XI IPS 1

Materi Asking and giving opinion XI IPS 1

Upload Tanggal 2 September 2019
K.D    : 3.2 - 4.2
Pertemuan ke:1
Materi : Asking and giving opinion
Kls      : XI IPS 1



Asking and Giving Opinion
•          What do you think about .............................?
•          What’s your opinion  .............................?
•          What would you say about .............................?
•          What are your views on .............................?
•          How do you feel about .............................?
•          How do you see .............................?

Giving Opinion
Giving your opinion neutrally
•          "I think…"
•          "I feel that…"
•          "In my opinion…"
•          "As I see it…"
•          "In my view…"
Giving a strong opinion
•          "I'm absolutely convinced that…"
•          "I'm sure that…"
•          "I strongly believe that…"
•          "I have no doubt that…"
Example:
I think we should get a new car.
I don't think we need one.
I believe (that) smoking should be outlawed.
I don't believe (that) it should be illegal.
In my opinion, Gone with the Wind is the best movie ever made.
I feel that it's the right thing to do.
I don't feel that it's such a good idea.

Example of The dialogue
Tania        : Have you ever watch Kungfu Panda movie.
Willy          : Yes, I watched the first and second series.
Tania         : Then, what do you think about it?
Willy          :  I think it’s a good movie. Not only humorous but also give a good lesson. How about you?
Tania         :  I feel that everybody should watch it.

Ask your friends’ opinion about :
•          Global warming
•          Deforestation
•          Public transportation
•          Air pollution
•          Your new hair cut
•          Your new skirt/shoes/T-shirt

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

BAHASA INGGRIS KELAS XII IPA 4

KELAS XII IPA 5

Mata Pelajaran Bahasa Inggris Kls XII IPA 5