SUGGESTION MATERI KELAS XI


Mata Pelajaran          : Bahasa Inggris
Kelas/Semt                 : XI IPS 1 /Ganjil
Materi                         : Suggestions and Offers

Pertemuan 1

 Words that usually used to show the expression:
Expressions Suggestion
Responding
Accepting
Declining
Let’s.....
Why don’t we.....
We could.....
What about.....
How about.....
I suggest that.....
I think.....
I don’t think.....
Yes, let’s go.
Ok, I will
It is good idea
Ok, if you say so.
Let’s
No, thank you.
Sorry.
Words that usually used to show the expression:
ExpressionsOffers
Responding
Accepting
Declining
May I.....
Can I.....
Shall I.....
Would You.....
How about I.....
Yes, please.
Thank you, it is very kind of you.
Thanks
Thank you, I appreciate your help.
It’s Okay, I can do it myself.
No, thank  you
No, Thanks. I don’t want another helping.
Don’t worry, I will do it myself.
That’s alright, I will manage on my own.
Dialogue about Suggestion & Offer
Putra    : Good morning, brother?
Sauki   : Morning, what’s up bro?
Putra    : Fine, how about you ?
Sauki   : Ok, fine to thank you.
Putra    : What are you doing?
Sauki   : I was clean the blackboard.
Putra    : Can I clean the blackboard for you?
Sauki   : Thank you, I appreciate your help
Putra    : Yes, it a pleasure.
Sauki   : How about going to the canteen after clean the blackboard?
Putra    :Ok, it is a good idea. see you then
Sauki   : see you then.                                                            

Pertemuan 2

Materi Pelajaran 2
Asking and Giving Suggestion
        Asking and Giving Suggestion divided into 2 (two):

    a. Asking Suggestion
        Example:
            What should I do?
Do you have any ideas?
Do you have any suggestion for me?
Can you tell me what should i do?

    b. Giving Suggestion
     Example:
I think you should...
You should...
I suggest you to...
In my opinion...
I recommend you to...

These answer are:
            I agree with you.
I think you’re right.
Good suggestion.
That’s a good idea.
That’s not a good idea.
No, i don’t think so.
I understand your suggestion, but....

Example in a dialogue :

Dialogue 1
In the morning, Arya wants to buy a motorcycle. Then,  Arya approaches Pande to listen a suggestion from her.

Arya              :  Hi Pande,
Pande            :  Hi Arya,
Arya              :  Pande, i want to buy a motorcycle tommorow. Should i buy ninja motor or Satria motor?
Pande            :  I think you should buy ninja motor.
Arya              :  why is that?
Pande            :  because i want to borrow it.
Arya              :  it’s a good idea. But my money is not enough. Do you have any recommendation?
Pande            : why don’t you buy a bicycle?
Arya             : it’s very good idea. Can you accompany me to buy it?
Pande           : sure i can, lets go.





Pertemuan 3

Name              :
Class               :

A.Mention five statements related to Asking and Giving Suggestion!
Answer:
1.       
2.       
3.       
4.       
5.       

B. Arrange this dialog in good sentences


Arrange this dialogue into a good sequence!
A: Hei Mery, do you have a free this evening?
A: Actually i want to invite you to go to the mall.
A: I think so. Do you have any suggeston?
B: Let me think for a while. I think i am free this evening What’s up?
B: I am sorry i am not interested to go there.
B: But i am interested to go to the cinema.
B: That will be a good idea. I will pick you up this evening.


Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Pembahasan Soal Kelas XII IPA dan XII IPS

Pembahasan Soal Kelas XII IPA dan IPS

Pembahasan Soal XII IPA dan XII IPS