MATERI BAHASA INGGRIS KELAS XI IPS 1


MATERI BAHASA INGGRIS KELAS XI IPS 1

Write Down in your text book and translate for each of example


Expressions relief:
 
v  Oh, that’s relief.
v  Thank goodness for that.
v  Thank heavens!
v  Oh, good!
v  Oh marvelous!
v  Oh, what a relief!
v  That’s alright, then.
v  Phew!
v  Thank God for that.
v  I’m very relief to hear that.
v  I’m extremely glad to hear that.
v  What a relief!
v  Good for you.
v  I’m glad it’s done.
v  I’m glad everything is running well.
v  I feel so relieved.
v  This ointment relieves my pain.
v  It’s very relaxing.




Example:
Anne  (Anne)  : Grey! Don’t you know that our final exam mark has been announced?
Grey (Grey)   : What? Are you sure that it has been announced?
Anne   : Of course. What happens?
Grey    : It is because I did not do the test well and I am afraid that I will get D for this subject. Our     
   teacher has told me, if I don’t pass this exam I will be kicked from this school.
Anne   : Don’t make a joke, Grey! I think no one will kick you out from this school.
Grey    : How can you know?
Anne   : Because you get C!
Grey:   Whew! Thank God for that! Thanks Anne!
Anne   : You’re welcome, Grey!






Expressions of pain:
v  Ouch! It hurts me so much.
v  Ouch! Stop pinching me.
v  Oh! What shall I do if he’s already married?
v  Ooh! My head aches! And my back hurts!
v  Ah! What is it?
v  Ouch! That hurts!
v   Aw! The pain hurts me very much.
v  It’s very painful. I can’t stand it.
v  I can’t stand it. The pain is getting worse and worse.



Example:
Lorence (lorence)         : Hei! Watch out!
Raisha   (Raisha)          : Ouch!
Lorence (lorence)         : Are you OK?
Raisha                          : Ugh, it hurts!
Lorence                        : I had warned you! Why don’t you watch around before cross the road?
Raisha                          : I don’t bring my glasses. I am sorry.
Lorence                        : Ok. Let’s have medicine.


 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Pembahasan Soal Kelas XII IPA dan XII IPS

Pembahasan Soal Kelas XII IPA dan IPS

Pembahasan Soal XII IPA dan XII IPS