PEMBAHASAN SOALKELAS XII IPA DAN XII IPS




PEMBAHASAN SOALKELAS XII IPA DAN XII IPS


1.) A: Would you like a sandwich?
B: ………………………………………..
The proper respond from B should be

A. Yes, please.
B. I don’t like lemonade.
C. Would you like a coffee?
D. Lemonade is not my favorite.
D. Thank you.        
      2.) Dimas : You look so busy. _______
Ani : No, thank you. I can handle them.
The suitable expression to complete the dialogue is ….

A. I will leave you alone
B. Would you like some help?
C. Do you want to help me?
D. Sure, I would like to
E. Yes, please


3.) Toni : Sir, I think I'm lost.
Anton : .............................

A. Let me help you carrying your bag.
B. Can I help you? I know this place.
C. May I help you? I have a dog too.
D. Shall I clean your shoes.

4.) Nia: This question is so difficult to answer.
Indah : ............................

A. Just don't answer it.
B. Let's stop studying and go playing.
C. Would you like a cup of coffee?
D. Let me help you working on it.

5). Surya: I don't understand chemistry at all.
Rina: .................................

A. How about having dinner with me?
B. How about going to the beach?
C. How about studying together with me?
D. How about calling the police?

6.)  Lili: Hello, John. Where have you been?
John: Hi, lili. I just bought few kilograms of apples in the market.
Lili: Do you need some help to carry the apples?
John: _______
The suitable respond to complete the dialogue is ….

A. I don’t know
B. Why?
C. Of course, that’s very kind of you
D. I will help you
E. Good bye

7.) June : Ah, these books are so heavy.
Eny: .................................

A. Let me help you throwing them away.
B. Let me help you sorting them.
C. Let me help you cleaning them.
D. Let me help you carrying them.




8.) Below are expressions of offering help, except…
A. Would you like some help?
B. Can I give you a hand
C. Do you need any help?
D. May I offer my assistance?
E. Could you help me please?

9.) How do you say when you want to refuse a help from someone?
A. Thanks a lot for your help. I’m so grateful.
B. Yes, sure.
C. I’m sorry, but I’d rather to do it on my own. Thank you.
D. Sure I will do you a favor.
E. No proble
10.) Wiwin : I want to go shopping but I don't have any vehicle.
Wawa : .................................

A. Shall I take you to the hospital with my car?
B. Shall I take you to the school with my car?
C. Shall I take you to the market with my car?
D. Shall I take to the zoo with my car?

11.) Andi: ... our English class is very boring.
Dian: I think so too. The teacher should use more English games to make it fun.
A. I agree
B. I think
C. I don't like it
D. I disagree.

12.) Cinta: I feel that students should do more discussion at class.
Dean : ... Discussion can help us to develop our critical thinking skill.

A. I agree.
B. I disagree.
C. I'm not sure.
D. I don't think so.
E. I totally disagree.

13.) Tiara: Today is very busy.
Anna: I agree
Tiara : … of our new manager?
Anna : I think she’s very good at managing the office.

A. What do you think.
B. Do you think.
C. Do you agree.
D. What should we think.


14.)  ... children should play outside more.
A. I can't believe
B. I learn that
C. In my opinion
D. Do you think that..
E. I totally understanD
15.) Roni: What should we do for our group project?
You: ...
A. I don't think so.
B. I think we should do a small presentation.
C. I doubt that.
D. Are you sure?
E. Why do you think so?

16.) Christ: I think everyone should have a pet.
Aron: Why? ... pet is very expensive.
Christ: In my opinion, pet can make us to be more responsible.
A. As far as I know
B. I disagree
C. I don't think so
D. Are you sure?
E. I doubt that

17.)  I really like Bali. ... Bali is the best island in Indonesia.
A. I don't like it
B. I doubt that
C. I think
D. I agree
E. I don't know
18.) Nia: Do you think that these flowers can be good present for Father's Day?
Arin : ... but I think a tie would be better. Your father can wear it for work.
A. I'm not so sure
B. I think so
C. I agree
D. I will think about it
E. It's ugly

19.) ... children should play outside more.
A. I can't believe
B. I learn that
C. In my opinion
D. Do you think that..
E. I totally understand

20.)  I really like Bali. ... Bali is the best island in Indonesia.
A. I don't like it
B. I doubt that
C. I think
D. I agree
E. I don't know

21.) What do you think of the new shopping mall near our school?
A. I don't think so.
B. I agree.
C. I disagree.
D. I don't know.
E. I think it has many good stores.

Mr. William Chan
Personel Manager
Wong and Lim Consulting
PO Box 583, Kwai Chung
Kowloon

Dear Mr. Chan,
       I am writing to apply for the post of Management Trainee, which was advertised on the Student Affairs Office notice board of the Hongkong Polytechnic University on 1 March 2005.
My working experience at Lucky Star Garment Manufactory Limited improved my leadership skills, communication skills and ability to work in a team environment. I have fluent spoken and written English. I also have fluent spoken and written Mandarin, and can therefore work in mainland China.
Currently I am studying a B.A. in Management at the Hongkong Polytechnic University, graduating in 2005. Subjects which I am studying that are relevant to the post of Management Trainee include Operations Management, Human Resources Management, Accounting, Marketing and strategic Management.
During my studies I have had the post of Executive in management Society. While leading and organizing Management Society. While leading and organizing Management Society activities I have improved my ability to lead and supervise subordinates effectively, ability to work under pressure and ability to work in a team environment.
Working for Wong and Lim Consulting appeals to me because it has a good reputation and it provides excellent training. Your organization produces a high-quality service, and I can contribute to this with my leadership skills and my ability to work under pressure.
I am available for interview at any time. I look forward to meeting you.

Yours sincerely,
Wong Wai Man Wilfred


22.) What is the job title?

A.       Consultant
B.       Operation management
C.      Human resources management
D.      Accounting
E.       Management trainee



23.) What is the name of the company or organization Wong Wai man Wilfred applying to?

A.       Lucky Star Garment Manufactory Limited
B.       Hong Kong Polytechnic University
C.      Marketing and Strategic Management
D.      Wong and Lim Consultant
E.       Executive in the Management Society

24.) What skills and personnel qualities are required?

A.       Leadership skills, communication skills and ability to work in a team environment
B.       Fluent spoken and written Mandarin
C.      Have known about environment
D.      Hard worker
E.       Willing to work overtime


                  

25.)       Who send the letter?
A.       Mr. Chan
B.       Mr. Wong
C.      Mrs. Lim
D.      Mr. Wong Wai Man Wilfred
E.       Mr. Kwai Chung

26.) Where does Mr. Chan live?

A.       In the city of China
B.       In the city of Hong Kong
C.      In the city of England
D.      In the city of Malaysia
E.       In the city of Singapore

27.) How does Mr. Wilfred know this ad?

A.       From Wong and Lim Consulting
B.       From Student Affairs Office notice board
C.      From Lucky Star Garment Manufactory
D.      From Hong Kong Polytechnic University
E.       From Management Society


28.) What does Mr. Wilfred enclose the application letter?

A.       Address
B.       Job interview
C.      Resume
D.      Reputation
E.       Skills        

29.) What position does he hold when he takes his degree?

A.       Operations management
B.       Human resources Management
C.      Accounting
D.      Marketing and Strategic Management
E.       Management Society



30.) How many language does he master?

A. 1             B. 2         C.3             D. 4           E.5
             

31.) What subject of study have relevant to Management Trainee?, except …

A.       Operations Management
B.       Human Resources Management
C.      Accounting
D.      Marketing and Strategic Management
E.       Management Society   

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Pembahasan Soal Kelas XII IPA dan XII IPS

Pembahasan Soal Kelas XII IPA dan IPS

Pembahasan Soal XII IPA dan XII IPS