Materi Application Letter pertemuan 1 XII IPS 1

Materi Application Letter pertemuan 1 XII IPS 1

Upload Tanggal 27 Agustus 2019
K.D    : 3.2 - 4.2
Pertemuan ke:1
Materi : Application Letter
Kls      : XII IPS 1



APPLICATION LATTER
Social function
To apply a job to a person or a company written, completed with structure and formed in official style

Parts of Application Letter :
1. Your address and date = alamat surat penulis
2. Always make an effort to write directly to the person in charge of hiring ( misalnya dalam mengirim surat lamaran seharusnya langsung ditujukan ke orang atau pihak yang dituju)
3. The address of the company you are writing to. Use complete address; ( untuk menulis alamat yang akan dituju harus jelas, agar pihak pengirim tidak salah alamat)
4. Opening paragraph ( paragraph pembuka)
5. Middle Paragraph / Body ( isinya adalah inti dari penulisan surat)
6.Closing signature ( penutup)
7. Signature ( tanda tangan)


EXAMPLE OF APPLICATION LATTER
Yogyakarta, October 3rd 2017

Attention To:
Head of
Human Resource Department
PT. Sinar Purnama Jati
Jalan Soekarno-Hatta No. 17
Yogyakarta

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have read from your job vacancy advertisement at Tribun Jogja and I found that your company is looking for employees for “Marketing Team” position. I believe the job is fit with my educational background and thus I found myself qualified for the job.

My name is Erna Putri. I am twenty two years old and I am a fresh graduate from Management Department of Yogyakarta State University (UNY Yogyakarta) on August this year. I have the qualifications that you want for the job. I have excellent motivation for progress and growing, I can work both in a team and by myself, and most importantly I eager to learn.

Besides the basic knowledge I have from my educational background, I also have a good computer skill and I can communicate in English, both spoken and written.

With all the qualifications I mentioned above, I am confident that I can contribute effectively to your company. Herewith this letter I enclose my:

1. Copy of Bachelor Degree (S-1) Certificate and Academic Transcript.
2. Curriculum Vitae.
3. Recent photograph with size of 4×6

I appreciate your attention and I hope I can join your company soon and be the part of it.

Sincerely
Erna Putri

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Pembahasan Soal Kelas XII IPA dan XII IPS

Pembahasan Soal Kelas XII IPA dan IPS

Pembahasan Soal XII IPA dan XII IPS