Post test materi offering help XII Ipa 6

POST TEST
CLASS : XII IPA 6
DATE : 29 Agustus 2019
MATERIAL: Asking,Offering and Giving Help
   

Answer the following questions!
1. Complete the dialogue above....
 Jane: You look pale.
Jim: I've got a serious headache.
Jane:  ....................
A. Let me take you to the restaurant.
B. What about a glass of avocado juice?
C. Let me take you to the hospital.
D. Would you like fried or steamed chicken?
2. Complete the dialogue above....
 Tom: This question is so difficult to answer.
Jerry: ............................
A. Just don't answer it.
B. Let's stop studying and go playing.
C. Would you like a cup of coffee?
D. Let me help you working on it.
3 Complete the dialogue above....
 Mike: Oh my God, I left my book at home.
Dave: ...........................
A. Shall I take it for you?
B. Just forget it.
C. Let me take you to school.
D. I'll treat you chicken noodles.
4. Complete the dialogue above....
 Nick: Sir, I think I'm lost.
Jeremy: .............................
A. Let me help you carrying your bag.
B. Can I help you? I know this place.
C. May I help you? I have a dog too.
D. Shall I clean your shoes.
5. Complete the dialogue above....
 Steve: I don't understand chemistry at all.
Banner: .................................
A. How about having dinner with me?
B. How about going to the beach?
C. How about studying together with me?
D. How about calling the police?
6. Complete the dialogue above....
 Natasha: I want to go shopping but I don't have any vehicle.
Wanda: .................................
A. Shall I take you to the hospital with my car?
B. Shall I take you to the school with my car?
C. Shall I take you to the market with my car?
D. Shall I take to the zoo with my car?
7 Complete the dialogue above.
 May: Ah, these books are so heavy.
Ethan: .................................
A. Let me help you throwing them away.
B. Let me help you sorting them.
C. Let me help you cleaning them.
D. Let me help you carrying them.
8 Complete the dialogue above....
. Sam: My car won't start.
Anna: ............................
A. May I help you? I know about car.
B. May I help you? I know about construction.
C. May I help you? I know about electricity.
D. May I help you? I know about bicycle.
9. Complete the dialogue above....
 Liz: I'm very thirsty.
Mary: ......................
A. Should I bring you a bottle of sauce?
B. Should I bring you a bowl of noodles?
C. Should I bring you a glass of orange juice?
D. Should I bring you a can of soup?
10. Complete the dialogue above....
 Upin: I have a lot of things to do. I'm confused which one to do first.
Ipin: ..............................
A. What can I do for you?
B. Where should we go?
C. When can you do that?
D. How are you?
11. Complete the dialogue above....
 Bryan: Nugy, where are you?
Nugy: I’m in the house. What’s matter?
Bryan: oh
……. .
Nugy: I’d like to help you. For what?
A.Would you like some help?
B. Sorry, I can’t help you
C. Could I possibly ask you to help me?
D. Let me help you

12. The underlined sentence express ....
Romy: May I help you ?
Deny: Hmmm. Don’t bother yourself, thanks. 
A. Asking help
B. Giving help
C. Offering help
D. Refusing an offer

13. Complete the dialogue above....
 Elsa: Will you help me to build a snowman?
Olaf: Yes, of course…
……. .

A. I won’t              
B. I will
C. I will not            
D. Will I?
Complete the dialogue below (for questions number1 4 and 15)
Mr Iqbal: Jon, come here please!
Andy: Yes, sir. I'm coming.
Mr Iqbal: (
14) __________ the goods to the shop, please?
Andy: With pleasure, sir.
Mr Iqbal: Don't forget to put into the correct case!
Andy: (
15) ______, sir.
Mr Iqbal: Thanks.
14. The suitable expression is ....
A. Can you bring
B. Can I bring
C. May I bring
D. Don't bring

15. The suitable expression is ....
A. Sorry, I can't
B. I wish I could help you
C. I'm bussy
D. Don't worry

ESSAY !
Read carefully and answer the questions
Ara : Good afternoon Mrs.Tina. Mrs.
 Tina : Good afternoon Ara. What are you doing?
 Ara : I’m looking for a book. Could you do a favor for me
Mrs. Tina : What is it? Ara : I need a book about science. Would you mind showing me it?   Mrs. Tina : No, of course not. Can you look for it on the shelf over there?
Ara : Umm… I have searched it but I haven’t found it. Would you please look for it
together?
 Mrs. Tina : I have two books of science. Both of them are “My body science” and “A Philosopher looks al science”. Do you like both of them?
 Ara : Really? Can you lend me the second one, please? Mrs. Tina
: I’ll lend you if you give it back soon.
 Ara : Certainly. I’ll return it immediately. Thank you.
 Mrs. Tina : You’re welcome.
 Questions:
1.Where does the conversation take place?
2.What is Ara looking for?
3.How many books does Mrs. Tina have?
 4.Which book does Ara borrow?
5.“I have searched it…..” What does the underlined word mean?

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Pembahasan Soal Kelas XII IPA dan XII IPS

Pembahasan Soal Kelas XII IPA dan IPS

Pembahasan Soal XII IPA dan XII IPS