Materi Offering Help kls XII IPA 7

Materi offering Help pertemuan 3

Upload Tanggal 7 Agustus 2019
K.D    : 3.1 - 4.1
Pertemuan ke: 3
Materi : Offering Help
Kls      : XII IPA 7



Beberapa Contoh Dialog Offering Help
Dialog 1
dr. Nahda: Hello…
Fafa: Hello, doctor.
dr. Nahda: You look terrible.What can I do for you?
Fafa: I can’t go to school today.
dr. Nahda: Oh, I am sorry to hear that.What’s the problem?
Fafa: My stomach hurts terribly. I think I have a fever as well.
dr. Nahda: Okay, let me check your stomach. (The doctor puts the stethoscope in Fafa’s belly and strikes it lightly). Does it hurt here?
Fafa: Not that one.
dr. Nahda: Here?
Fafa: Yes, that’s really terrible.
dr. Nahda: Alright then, I’ll give you a prescription. You have to take the pills three times a day, okay?
Fafa: Okay, doctor.
dr. Nahda: Good. Get well soon, Fafa. Bye.
Fafa: Thanks a lot. Bye, doctor.

Dialog 2
Sarah   : Hey, everyone! Thank you for coming to my party
Yani    : It’s a very kind of you for having us here, Sarah. Happy birthday, by the way
Fanti    : We are really glad to come here. Happy birthday, Sarah
Rendra            : Yeah, your party is really nice. Happy birthday, Sarah
Sarah   : Thank you, everyone. I’m very happy to have you here too. By the way,       have you enjoyed  the food? Would you like some tart cake? I have           tart cake from my parents.
Rendra            : Oh, really? Is that okay? I would love to have some
Yani    : Oh, thank you, Sarah. Please, don’t bother
Fanti    : Thank you, Sarah. It’s okay. Thank you for the offer
Rendra            : Well… if nobody likes it, maybe you can get some for me, Sarah
Yani    : Oh, don’t be so ravenous, Rendra! You have just eaten many sweets.
Rendra            : Oh… but….
Sarah   : Hahaha. Its okay… it’s okay, guys. I really don’t mind. Okay, wait  a minute, I’ll get the cake.
Fanti    : Oh forgive Rendra, Sarah. We’re sorry for troubling you.
Rendra            : Yes, thank you, Sarah. Just a tiny slice will be okay.
Sarah   : Hahaha. It’s alright, guys. Okay, enjoy the party while I’m going for the   cake. (Sarah going to bring the cake)
Rendra            : Hey, I drank a very fresh smooth right there. Do you want some fresh        smoothies?
Yani    : Really? Yes, I want some!
Fanti    : Oh no thank you. I get cough. I think I’m not going to drink cold drinks                for a while.
Rendra            : Well, there is a hot chocolate drink. Shall I help yourself to some hot          chocolate?
Fanti    : Oh really? Thank you, Rendra. That’s a very kind of you.
Rendra            : No problem. Okay, I will get the drinks.


Dialog 3
Richard: Do you have any plan this afternoon?
Ben: Not really. Why are you asking?.
Richard: I will go to your house then.
Ben: That would be a perfect idea. We can play video games or have another activity.
Richard: We have art class for tomorrow. How about making an origami?.
Ben: Good choice. We can practice doing the art project.
Richard: What will you make then?
Ben: First we can make the easy origami then difficult one.
Richard: I think the paper plane is easy to make. What do you say?
Ben: Sure. But I don’t have the origami paper.
Richard: Don’t worry let me buy it. What paper should I buy?
Ben: The regular origami paper should do it. What about the color?
Richard: I will buy the rainbow origami paper.
Ben: Okay, I will be waiting for you this afternoon.
Richard: Okey.


Latihan 
* Practice the dialog that has been made by students about expressing offering help, refusing and accepting help.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Pembahasan Soal Kelas XII IPA dan XII IPS

Pembahasan Soal Kelas XII IPA dan IPS

Pembahasan Soal XII IPA dan XII IPS