LATIHAN SOAL BAHASA INGGRIS


1.. Informal way to offer something is….

a. Would you like a piece of cake?

b. May I offer you a cup of hot tea?

c. Can I get you some fresh fruits?

d. Are you up for some chips?

e. Would you like me to get you some cokes?

 

Anna: Hi Jane, you look so pale. Are you okay?

Jane: Hi Anna, I’m not okay. I have stomach pain. I’m looking for some medicine.

Anna: (2) …………….. to get some medicine.

Jane: (3) …………. . Thanks a lot Anna.

Anna: You’re welcome. (4) …………………..? Maybe take you to the emergency?

Jane: No thanks, (5) ……………….

 

2. The right answer is…

a. Let me help you

b. I don’t want you

c. I don’t think I can help you

d. Tell me how

e. Where

 

3. The right answer is…

a. No, I don’t need it.

b. I can do it myself.

c. Yes, please.

d. Please help me.

e. Maybe not.

 

4. The right answer is…

a. Would you like a cup of tea?

b. Is there anything else I can do for you?

c. No problem

d. Of course

e. Get well soon

 

5. The right answer is…

a. Yes, please.

b. I need it so much.

c. Definitely!

d. I want to go home

e. I can manage it myself.

 

6. A: Would you like a lemonade?

B: ………………………………………..

The proper respond from B should be

a. Yes, please.

b. I don’t like lemonade.

c. Would you like a coffee?

d. Lemonade is not my favorite.

d. Thank you.

 

 

7. Below are expressions of offering help, except…

a. Would you like some help?

b. Can I give you a hand

c. Do you need any help?

d. May I offer my assistance?

e. Could you help me please?

 

 

8How do you say when you want to refuse a help from someone?

a. Thanks a lot for your help. I’m so grateful.

b. Yes, sure.

c. I’m sorry, but I’d rather to do it on my own. Thank you.

d. Sure I will do you a favor.

e. No problem.

 

9. Hello, may I ……….. you?

a. let

b. need

c. help

d. get

e. excuse

 

 

10. Usually a shopkeeper say ………… when they want help customer.

a. “Are you busy? I need some help”

b. “Is there anything I can help you with?”

c. “Excuse me, do you work here?”

d. “Do you want to buy our product or not?”

e. “No thanks, I can do it myself”

 

11.Nando : What do you think of go to beach?

   Vian   : I’m sorry. I don’t agree to your opinion. But I think we go to museum.

   The underlined utterance is used to express...

a.Offering

b.Satisfaction

c.Giving opinion

d.Agreement

e.offering help

 

12.Nina : “ ……… Yogyakarta ?”

   Ina  : “Hm..m.. I think It’s not too big. But, not too small either and most of the people are friendly.”

a.What do you think

b.How do you like

c.What do you like

d.Why don’t you like

e.Why do you like


13.Tono and Tari have just read a fable .

   Tono   : What’s your opinion of the fable?

   Tari     : ___________ the story is full of moral values

 

a.I know

b.I think

c.I wonder

d.I agree

e.I dont

 

14.Sumi : Do you like hard rock?

    Roky : I fond of it. World is rocking with it. How about you?

    Sumi  : I hate very much. It make me dizzy.

    What did Sumi and Roky feel about hard rock music?

a.Sumi love it but Roky doesn’t

b.Sumi hate it but Roky like it

c.Both of them hate it

d.Both Sumi and Roky like it

e.both sumi and roky hate it


 

15.Journalist : “We heard that you and your husband be divorced soon. Have you got any comments on the issue?”

 

  Marsyanda : “______. We’re OK. Please, I need to go.”

 

a.I really like you

b.I personally consider that

c.That’s wonderful

d.That’s not true

e.That’s true

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Pembahasan Soal Kelas XII IPA dan XII IPS

Pembahasan Soal Kelas XII IPA dan IPS

Pembahasan Soal XII IPA dan XII IPS