MATERI BAHASA INGGRIS

soal materi expressing offering help

1. Mike: Oh my God, I left my book at home.

Dave: ...........................

A. Shall I take it for you?

B. Just forget it.

C. Let me take you to school.

D. I'll treat you chicken noodles.

Answer: A

2.  Steve: I don't understand chemistry at all.

Banner: .................................

A. How about having dinner with me?

B. How about going to the beach?

C. How about studying together with me?

D. How about calling the police?

Answer: C

3. Nick: Sir, I think I'm lost.

Jeremy: .............................

A. Let me help you u your bag.

B. Can I help you? I know this place.

C. May I help you? I have a dog too.

D. Shall I clean your shoes.

Answer: B

4. Jane: You look pale.

Jim: I've got a serious headache.

Jane:  ....................

A. Let me take you to the restaurant.

B. What about a glass of avocado juice?

C. Let me take you to the hospital.

D. Would you like fried or steamed chicken?

Answer: C

5. Tom: This question is so difficult to answer.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Pembahasan Soal Kelas XII IPA dan XII IPS

Pembahasan Soal Kelas XII IPA dan IPS

Pembahasan Soal XII IPA dan XII IPS