Materi Bahasa Inggris kelas XI IPS 1 dan XI IPA 6

 

Name              :

Class               :

 

A.Mention five statements related to Asking and Giving Suggestion!

Answer

1. 

2.

3

4.

5

1.       

2.       

3.       

      B. Arrange this dialog in good sentences

 

Arrange this dialogue into a good sequence!

A: Hei Mery, do you have a free this evening?

A: Actually i want to invite you to go to the mall.

A: I think so. Do you have any suggeston?

B: Let me think for a while. I think i am free this evening What’s up?

B: I am sorry i am not interested to go there.

B: But i am interested to go to the cinema.

B: That will be a good idea. I will pick you up this evening.

 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Pembahasan Soal Kelas XII IPA dan XII IPS

Pembahasan Soal Kelas XII IPA dan IPS

Pembahasan Soal XII IPA dan XII IPS