MATERI BAHASA INGGRIS KELAS XI IPS 1 DAN XI IPA 6

 

Name              :

Class               :

 

A.Mention five statements related to Asking and Giving Suggestion!

Answer:

1.       

2.       

3.       

4.       

5.       

 

B. Arrange this dialog in good sentences


Arrange this dialogue into a good sequence!

A: Hei Mery, do you have a free this evening?

A: Actually i want to invite you to go to the mall.

A: Hmmm…. Do you have any suggeston?

A: That is  a good idea. I will pick you up this evening.

B: Let me think for a while. I think i am free this evening What’s up?

B: I am sorry i am not interested to go there.

B:  I am interested to go to the cinema.

B: Oke….

 

 

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Pembahasan Soal Kelas XII IPA dan XII IPS

Pembahasan Soal Kelas XII IPA dan IPS

Pembahasan Soal XII IPA dan XII IPS