MATERI BAHASA INGGRIS KELAS XII IPA 1

 

 EXERCISE

 

At the receptionist

 Cynthia   :  Good morning, Sir. Can I help you

Frank       :  Good morning, Can I see the manager, Please ?

Cynthia  : I am sorry, he is in a conference at the moment.

Frank       : Oh, well, never mind.

Cynthia  : Would you like me to make an appointment for you tomorrow ?

Frank       : Oh, yes, please, for 11 a.m.

Cynthia  : Just a minute….I am sorry he has another meeting at 11 a.m. Will you 2 p.m. tomorrow  

                 afternoon be alright for you ?

Frank       : No, thank you.I’ll meet him at house tonight. It’s something urgent.

Cynthia  : Would you like me to tell him anything ?

Frank       : Thanks. You could tell him that Mr. Frank was here

Cynthia  : I will tell him

Frank       : Thank you

 

Asnwer These questions

1.    1.    Write down the meaning of the dialog

 

2.    2.    Write down some expressing offering help based on the dialog

 

A.      Offering help

-

-

-

 

B. Refusing Help   

                  -

                  -

                  -

C. Accepting help

                   -

                   -          

                   -

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Pembahasan Soal Kelas XII IPA dan XII IPS

Pembahasan Soal Kelas XII IPA dan IPS

Pembahasan Soal XII IPA dan XII IPS